This has been my favorite pizza dough for years. No yeast, no rise time, and no trying to get the dough to stretch properly.
This recipe makes one small pizza for two. As always, feel free to double the recipe for one large pizza, or two small pizzas.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon oregano
1/4 cup cold butter
3/4 cup cold water
- Dump all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl
- Mix with a stand mixer, hand mixer, or with your hands until ingredients are combined (will look flaky)
- Knead the dough into a ball with your hands
- Punch the dough down flat, into the shape and thickness of your choice (I make a circle about 1/2 to 1 inch thick)
- Put your pizza toppings on and bake for at least 15 to 20 minutes (this dough does not rise or get golden, but it will cook all the way through)
Didn’t think pizza dough could get that easy, did you?